Thursday, June 18, 2015

If I Know What Love Is... (FREE 8x10 PRINTABLE)





A friend posted this quote the other day and it resonates so much with me. I loved it so much, I NEEDED to find a place for it in my house. Being a wife and mother is a blessing and the love that you feel is the greatest love in the world. It's indescribable, I can't even put it into words, not even if  I had a million years to try. I wanted to put this somewhere to remind myself of that love and how lucky I am to have it. I am a better person because of my husband and children's love. I will be a better person today, tomorrow and always because I have them to show me what love really is. Cherish your loved ones and tell them you love them and tell them often. 
Download the free printable below. I like to print mine on card stock on the "photo" setting for the best results. Enjoy!  

2 comments: