Monday, June 8, 2015

Father's Day DIY - Father/Son Hammers

I was wracking my brain recently trying to think of THE BEST gift for my husband this year for Father's Day.. Yes, I know. He will see this... YES, I gave him his gift early.. I COULDN'T help myself!! I'm no good at surprises. I wanted it to be meaningful so I thought of things that my son and husband love to do together. My son loves helping my husband "build" things he's 2 1/2 so he's not really much help, but he sure tries! I wanted this to be something they could use together (in the future of course.) So I made them a father and son hammer set. This was super simple and took all of 30 minutes to finish. To make it extra special, I added a pic of my hubby and son building something together!

This ones pretty self explanatory; All you need is 2 hammers and some vinyl, I cut the vinyl myself with my silhouette but if you don't have a silhouette or a cricut you could easily use a sharpie! I bought a regular sized hammer for my husband and a mini sized hammer for my son. I applied the vinyl to the handle and used mod podge to secure it. Voila! There you have it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment